ICAPAMI Institute aims at:
- Training religious women/men in the field of spiritual, intellectual and pastoral matters.
- Promoting Gospel values, holistic formation, teaching sound doctrines for social transformation, carrying out outreach ministries and relevant researches.
- Providing courses that are set up to prepare qualified educators of faith,who effectively transmit the Gospel values by empowering people who will in turn contribute in the transformation of our society today.
- a) Academic Qualification Requirements for Degree
An applicant must satisfy any of the following minimum requirements for admission to a bachelors program:
- Be a holder of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of C+.
- Be a holder of a Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (or equivalent examination) with a minimum of two principal passes and one subsidiary pass;
- Be a holder of a diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the university senate.
- Be a holder of any other qualification accepted by the university senate as equivalent to any of the above.
Applicants who hold either of the qualifications (iii) or (iv) above, may, at the discretion of the senate, be exempted from some courses.
- b) Academic Qualification Requirements for Diploma
- i) Applicant must have a mean grade of C plain or C- minus of the Kenya Certificate of
Secondary Education or its equivalent from other countries.
- ii) Be a holder of a certificate in a relevant discipline.
Academic Qualification Requirements for Certificate
Applicant must have a mean grade of D plain or D+ of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from other countries.
- d) Other Admission Requirements
- An application for admission shall be accompanied by a letter of recommendation and financial assurance from the applicant’s superior, employer or sponsor.
Applicants from non-English speaking countries must present evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- ) The duration of study for the Bachelor’s programme is Three and a half academic years or seven Semesters for holders of Kenya
2) The duration of study for the Diploma is two years or four semesters.
3) The duration of study for the Certificate is one year or two semesters.